Monday, July 15, 2013

low volume blocks

 i started these three  blocks which hopefully someday  will be 9---another long term project. i managed to get three done june and and the first half of july. heavily quilted with white emb floss --two strands seems to work the best.

the florida sun is shining through the lattice. soo not really clear. OH well

here is a brief shot of the three that are done.

i have enjoyed all this handwork. my brain wants color back so have decided to put these aside and maybe in the last part of this year i will get back to them. (Hmmmmm add to the pile of ufo's at home.!!)

this morning spent time working on hexagons. have to be doing something as life in this over 55 community is pretty quiet...very glad to be spending some quality time with my dad. 87 this month.WOW i am starting to feel old and where the hell does all the time go.
lets see--my age, my mortality, my fathers age, his mortality--all way to fast....

No comments:

Post a Comment